Baby Makes Five

Baby Makes Five
Daddy and Baby J

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ready, Set, Here We Go!

Well, today is the first day of my blogging career. I am a new mommy (again), and this time I am hoping to share some of the crazy mommyisims we all have. You know the mommy flubs, mommy "moments", and definetly the mommy thoughts, which just might drive me crazy!

I have currently a teenage daughter, a ten yr old daughter and a wonderful little baby boy. My eldest daughter is beautiful, articulate, intelligent, and she KNOWS it. My ten yr old daughter is also beautiful, athetlic, intelligent and the best mommies little helper around (Thank God for creative girls). Now my son, well he is 5months and perfect. What else can they be at that age? Oh I don't count the lack of sleep, spit up happens, or sneezing in my face with a mouth full of food as anything but perfect!

My husband well, he takes us all in stride. Of course, before baby J, he only had the cat for testosterone in the house. So you could say he is pretty happy to have had a man-cub. He loves us unconditionally and we all know this comes in handy around the beginning of each month. One could say we get a little mello-dramatic in this house! My daughter F( the 10 yr/old) should be joining this grand party very soon. Yay! for us!!! Because my eldest A and me where worried about not having enough hormones to share.

So this is mylife right about now.  Not perfect, but mine nonetheless. Everyday I learn something new about myself, about life, and about how small and perfect this world really is. No not in the let me solve life mysteries kind of way, but in the smallest happiness of my babies laugh kind of way. He laughed and tooted all at the same time and all I can do is smile.

I begin my journey with one foot infront of the other, with two hands to hold the ones I love , and with hope in my heart somewhere for someone my words and thoughts might inspire, teach, or just make you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment